I will be uploading a new post soon on reading peoples hand movements and how these might explain what they are feeling towards you or in general and also how to look for these signs. Keep an eye out for this post, as i feel that it may be very useful for all people to observe others in relation to hand movements and gestures.
I have studies peoples legs for a while now, in terms of body language. I have found that when a person is feeling un easy or anxious they will tend to bounce their legs up and down (this is more common in men). However for women when they are feeling the same they can move their feet in circular motions when their legs are crossed sat down.
I have also found that when in a non interesting conversation the person will not face you square on, they will stand slightly to one side or face the way they were heading. However once they feel more engaged or interested in the conversation the person will naturally turn to face you square on. It is interesting when you notice this in real conversation because you can determine how the conversation is going for the opposite party. This can work both ways. For example, the person may face you square on at the start and once they feel the conversation isn’t going anywhere or they aren’t interested anymore they will then start to turn away from you slowly.
I encourage you to try these out when you are in real conversation as most people will do this wether it be speaking with friends or family or speaking to a complete stranger, most people will do this and it is very interesting to observe
I thought i would create a post on fibres and other clothing materials. I will be describing how each fibre acts when it is put under a flame and set alight. I will also be explaining what the burnt fibre smells like and what the residue is like for each fibre.
Cotton – When put under a flame cotton will burn and not melt as it a natal fibre from animals. Cotton when burnt smells like burning paper or wood. And the residue is a fine grey ash which can be crushed into a small powder.
Wool – Is very similar to cotton when put under a flame as it burns and doesn’t melt. When burning it smells strongly of burning hair or feathers. However when removed from the flame is stops burning and the flame goes out quite quickly. The residue of burnt wool is a black hollow bead which can be crushed to black powder.
Silk – Silk when put under a flame burns and doesn’t melt. Smells of burning hair or feathers but doesn’t smell as strongly as wool as it doesn’t contain sulphur. It stops burning when removed from the flame. With the residue you are left with a black bead which can be crushed into a black powder.
Rayon – Rayon, when put under a flame burns and doesn’t melt. Smells like burning paper or wood, and after burning you are left with a residue of fine grey ash.
Polyester – As polyester is not a natural fibre, it can shrink from heat, melts, burns and can drip as a liquid. When alight the flame looks excited and starts flickering. When put under a flame it smells chemical like or sweet to an untrained nose. After being burnt, it is a hard cream or black bead that cannot be crushed.
Nylon – Shirks from heat, melts and can burn. Smells very similar to celery, and the residue can be left with a hard cream or black bead which cannot be crushed.
Acrylic – Shrinks from heat, melt and burns. Flame flickers when on fire. Acrid smell. Residue is hard black black bead that can be partially crushed.
There are many other natural and artificial fibres but i thought it would be for people to read about how each of these fibres act when under a flame. It shows that you can identify a fibre without knowing it at first glance, but under a flame you are able to quickly identify it.
Fibers are often used for forensic reason for the police to identify types of clothing or equipment used for a crime and knowing each fibre very well can make it much easier for an individual.
I have found a few simple tips on how to tell if somebody loves of likes you. However you will have to assess the situation and environment before you start to consider these signs as they may be affected.
1) Shinning Eyes: It has been found that when a person likes you, their eyes appear to shine a little more in front of you. This is because when a person likes something or someone, their eyes naturally start to shine. However, keep the environment in consideration as sources of light may make the eyes appear to be shiny.
2) Raised Eyebrows: According to body language a person may naturally raise their eyebrows the moment they see someone they love or like. This is a subconscious body reflex which a person is letting you know that they have acknowledged or seen you.
3) Prolonged Gaze: It has been found that people tend to gaze more at the eyes of people they love of like, while normal people would look in the eye for sometime then shift their gaze away for a few seconds before returning to eye contact.
4) Uneven Eye Contact Distribution: If a person loves or likes somebody they will tend to look at you more often. To explain this, if you were in a group, then the person who likes you will give you more of their eye contact, than they would give eye contact to the others in the group. It has been found that a prolonged gaze can actually lead to attraction. When you look into somebodies eyes for long periods of time, hormones that are responsible for attraction get released automatically into your bodes.
5) looking at you in funny situations: The person who likes you will want to see you laughing, that is why they give you a quick look after something funny has been said. This could be that they are trying to find something in common with you or that they are looking to see if you are laughing too. This may tell them that you have similar interests or into similar humour or jokes etc.
6) Pupil dilation: The pupil of the person who likes you will dilate in your presence. In other words you will notice that the pupil of that person is becoming wider in your presence. People’s Pupils dilate when they look at anything they like. Also keep the surrounding area in consideration as the smallest change in light may make the pupils dilate etc.
7) Looking Away When You Catch Them Looking At You: Just as the person who likes you will want to look at you all the time, they will also want to look away as soon as they acknowledge you looking back. This happens because that person will want to show you that they are not interested in you order to protect their ‘ego’
8) Interested In Your Topics of Conversation: The person who likes you will often ask further details of the conversational topics and go into much more depth than in a normal conversation. This will be with the aim or finding similar interests, and having a longer conversation with you. Keep into consideration that it may be the persons job to go into detail or that the conversation genuinely interested them. Do not assume somebody loves or likes you just from this tip, but use it as a contributing factor with the other tips to strengthen you allegation.
9) Heart Rate: It has been found that when a person likes or loves somebody, their heart rate will increase. This is due to the fact that hormones inside the body are released which make the heart start pumping faster. Also signs of nervousness around the person can be seen, which will also make the heart pump faster. Keep into consideration that the persons previous or current movements may impact on this. Simple movements like walking up a flight of stairs will increase heart rate.
I would suggest trying to observe these tips in your friend groups and try to pin point who likes you if you can. However keep the environment in consideration
Clothing can tell us a lot about a person.
The first type of clothing i will talk about is un ironed or dirty clothing. This type of clothing can indicate a few things about a person. Pieces of clothing that are un ironed and creased may indicate to us that the person who is wearing them was in some sort of rush or had no time to do their clothes properly. This could also indicate they had no access to an iron that day which could tell us they were away form home, or staying with somebody else or did not even go home that night.
The next type of clothing i will talk about is cheap clothing. Cheap materials like polyester may indicate the persons clothing is a standard issue uniform or they bought it especially for work. Cheap and Easy to maintain may indicate they would mind them getting dirty or damaged. However, cheap clothing may indicate that a person is struggling financially for reasons like no job, on benefits or homeless.
Expensive clothing can tell us a lot about a person. The first reason being that they are most probably excelling financially and that they have money to spend on clothes and jewellery. This could indicate that a person is into fashion and that they like the latest and hottest brands to wear, which it could tell us further that they like to be centre of attention and they have to look good to be there. Or another reason is that they are trying to make a good impression like being on a first date, job interview or that they work in a professional place.
Formal footwear is usually dark in colour, most commonly black or brown, and materials used are usually leather or suede. This type of footwear is mostly used in professional places like jobs, interviews, formal situations like court hearings or meetings.
Informal footwear is most commonly used for sporting activities, or casual and comfortable situations. This type of footwear is usually worn by the younger generation of people like teenagers etc. Brands that include in informal footwear could be Nike or Adidas etc. Most young people who wear these sorts of brands for footwear are usually following the latest trends in that style, so it is worth while keeping your eye out on the latest fashion trends for certain clothing. This may help you read a person much more clearly and efficiently.
I will also be posting very soon about different types of clothing and what type of people you may see wearing them. types of clothing are very important for reading people. It can give you a clear image on what the person has been doing, where they have been, their profession and even if they are financially stable or not. keep an eye out for these posts, as i think that a lot of the readers will be interested in what i will be uploading.
To tell if somebody is unsure about about some thing, they would use word spacers (erm), to slow down what they are saying and to give them time to reply or think about it. Word spacers can also be seen with somebody who is lying, when they haven’t fully prepared what they are going to say.
An unsure person would naturally pull a confused face involving facial tension which could include squinting their eyes or tightening their lips together. They may also repeat themselves quite often, in order to try and convince themselves that what they are saying is true or correct.
With terms of body language an unsure person may often find themselves ‘fiddling’ with a small object like a pen which would take their mind off what they are thinking about or talking about.