I have found a few simple tips on how to tell if somebody loves of likes you. However you will have to assess the situation and environment before you start to consider these signs as they may be affected.
1) Shinning Eyes: It has been found that when a person likes you, their eyes appear to shine a little more in front of you. This is because when a person likes something or someone, their eyes naturally start to shine. However, keep the environment in consideration as sources of light may make the eyes appear to be shiny.
2) Raised Eyebrows: According to body language a person may naturally raise their eyebrows the moment they see someone they love or like. This is a subconscious body reflex which a person is letting you know that they have acknowledged or seen you.
3) Prolonged Gaze: It has been found that people tend to gaze more at the eyes of people they love of like, while normal people would look in the eye for sometime then shift their gaze away for a few seconds before returning to eye contact.
4) Uneven Eye Contact Distribution: If a person loves or likes somebody they will tend to look at you more often. To explain this, if you were in a group, then the person who likes you will give you more of their eye contact, than they would give eye contact to the others in the group. It has been found that a prolonged gaze can actually lead to attraction. When you look into somebodies eyes for long periods of time, hormones that are responsible for attraction get released automatically into your bodes.
5) looking at you in funny situations: The person who likes you will want to see you laughing, that is why they give you a quick look after something funny has been said. This could be that they are trying to find something in common with you or that they are looking to see if you are laughing too. This may tell them that you have similar interests or into similar humour or jokes etc.
6) Pupil dilation: The pupil of the person who likes you will dilate in your presence. In other words you will notice that the pupil of that person is becoming wider in your presence. People’s Pupils dilate when they look at anything they like. Also keep the surrounding area in consideration as the smallest change in light may make the pupils dilate etc.
7) Looking Away When You Catch Them Looking At You: Just as the person who likes you will want to look at you all the time, they will also want to look away as soon as they acknowledge you looking back. This happens because that person will want to show you that they are not interested in you order to protect their ‘ego’
8) Interested In Your Topics of Conversation: The person who likes you will often ask further details of the conversational topics and go into much more depth than in a normal conversation. This will be with the aim or finding similar interests, and having a longer conversation with you. Keep into consideration that it may be the persons job to go into detail or that the conversation genuinely interested them. Do not assume somebody loves or likes you just from this tip, but use it as a contributing factor with the other tips to strengthen you allegation.
9) Heart Rate: It has been found that when a person likes or loves somebody, their heart rate will increase. This is due to the fact that hormones inside the body are released which make the heart start pumping faster. Also signs of nervousness around the person can be seen, which will also make the heart pump faster. Keep into consideration that the persons previous or current movements may impact on this. Simple movements like walking up a flight of stairs will increase heart rate.
I would suggest trying to observe these tips in your friend groups and try to pin point who likes you if you can. However keep the environment in consideration